Save the date - add to your calendar (you still need to book a place below)
This is the latest in our series of special in-depth MAA visits to major aerospace companies in the Midlands hosted by an MAA director. The MAA believes in-depth events with major aerospace companies provide invaluable knowledge for aerospace suppliers. As one of the newest -- and already a leading -- member of MAA, ITP Aero UK is kindly sponsoring this event, just as Collins Aerospace, Meggitt, Moog and Rolls-Royce have done before. Here we'll be hosted by ITP Aero UK Head of Manufacturing Lisa Charlesworth -- also an MAA director.
8.00 - 8.30am Arrival Time
8.30 - 9am Meet & Greet and breakfast cobs, tea & coffee
9.30am Main presentations
- Welcome Andrew Mair, Chief Executive, MAA
- Introduction to ITP Aero UK including site journey- Ian Williamson Managing Director
- ITP Aero Procurement Production System Dean Doherty – Head of Procurement
- Integrating Quality Management System Debbie Wilson - Head of Quality
- ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)/ Decarbonisation Brendan Kelly - Head of HS&E, Sarah Wales - Head of HR, Chris Brown - Head of Technology and Industrial Engineering
- Research and Technology Rob Mitchell - Head of Engineering, Chris Brown
12.30pm Lunch/ Networking/ Comfort Break
1:15pm Site tours
- Fan Systems – High volume special process engineering
- Combustion Systems – Complex machining and assembly
- Installation Systems – World class capabilities in sheet metal fabrications
4pm Event Closes
Previous Inside . . . with the MAA events
See how much your peers valued our previous special Inside . . . with the MAA events:
- click here for Inside Collins Aerospace
- click here for Inside Aero Engine Controls (now Rolls-Royce Controls Systems)
- click here for Inside UTC (Marston Aerospace)
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Nuclear
- click here for Inside Meggitt
- click here for Inside Moog
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Indirect Purchasing
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Control Systems
|MAA member company
|Member of partner organisation (ADS, AWF, FAC, NWAA, WEAF)
Click here to see if you are members of the MAA.
Book your place now!
Please note we are restricted to 60 participants at this event.