Money and finance for aerospace suppliers 2012
08:30 - 12:00, Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry
This special MAA members meeting will give aerospace suppliers an "all you need to know" update on key money and finance matters.
A series of short, snappy presentations by experts in the field will give you the information you need to answer questions such as:
- do we have the right insurance in place for an aerospace supplier?
- can we improve our cashflow management further?
- are we maximising the benefits of R&D tax credits as a company operating in a technology sector?
- are we eligible for the government's new export credit scheme?
- do we understand how different banks are approaching lending to the aerospace industry and manufacturing in general?
- what is the Business Growth Fund and how could it support our business expansion plans?
- are we eligible to apply (in mid June) to the government's Regional Growth Fund and Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative?
In the last part of the event, you will also be able to network with, and ask questions of, the experts.
This event is for members of the Midlands Aerospace Alliance, for whom it is free to attend. Click here to see how to join the MAA.