To apply for Midlands Aerospace Alliance membership, please complete the form below.
* Terms and Conditions
- Application for Membership is initiated by submitting this application form. Your organisation must be part of, or seeking to become part of, the aerospace supply chain.
- All applications are subject to approval by the MAA Board of Directors.
- The MAA reserves the right to change the services offered to members without prior notification.
No part of any publication or other document (in any form) supplied to any member of the MAA by MAA, may be reproduced or transmitted or disseminated to any third party in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording or electronic transfers, without the express permission of the MAA.
All contracts and correspondence with the MAA are treated with full confidentiality.
Data Protection Act 1988:
In completing and returning the application form to the MAA the applicant agrees that data provided may be stored by the MAA in a suitable database to be used only within the MAA and not disclosed to any third parties without permission.
Members agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions relating to membership (as above), and as amended from time to time. A full copy of the MAA’s Memorandum and Articles of Association can be downloaded from the website www.midlandsaerospace.org.uk
We agree to be elected as members of the Midlands Aerospace Alliance and undertake to be bound by the Memorandum and Articles of Association. To my best knowledge all information is correct at the date of submission.
Once we have received this membership form we will process your application.
If the application is successful we will send you an invoice via email:
- full membership -- £520 + VAT
- associate membership -- £725 + VAT
Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
Membership is valid from 1 April – 31 March, then your membership will be renewed automatically on an annual basis.