This event is now fully booked
A virtual industry showcase
A chance to find and strengthen new business relationships
Castlet now confirmed as buyers
They join AE Aerospace, Bromford Industries, Gardner Aerospace, Meggitt, Mettis Group, Rolls-Royce and Sigma Precision Components
Places are limited, only 9 places left!
What is it?
- A supply chain in a virtual room!
- Pre-arranged meetings with potential customers: the MAA team will be matching buyers and sellers.
- Especially for two categories of MAA members:
- lower tiers of our supply chains, smaller companies (in the flying parts/ finished components supply chains)
- suppliers of "non-flying" equipment and specialist services ranging from tooling to testing and from quality management specialists to marketing consultants (sometimes considered “indirect procurement”)
- Sellers will get at least 6 quality meetings!
When is it?
- 8 July 2021, all day -- you’ll have a series of pre-arranged meetings during the day
Where is it?
Why "tier 1" buyers will be there
- Like you, they won’t want to miss out on the first B2B meetings specifically designed for the Midlands aerospace supply chain!
- Like you, they will be looking for fresh ideas and thinking, new collaborations . . .
- They understand there are potentially valuable suppliers right here on their doorstep
- It’s the perfect time for everyone to explore the expert support available from fellow MAA members in our region, and our guests
Who are you going to meet?
STOP PRESS! Buyers confirmed include AE Aerospace, Bromford Industries, Castlet, Gardner Aerospace, Meggitt, Mettis Group, Rolls-Royce and Sigma Precision Components.
What we need you to do now . . .
- Book your place, below! We have limited places available for this first virtual B2B meeting!
- For details on how the day will be organised, we’ll be holding briefing meetings two weeks beforehand.
- Come along to a briefing meeting to learn from our experts how you can best present your company and get the most out of a B2B virtual meeting
|MAA member organisation
|Guests: member partner aero organisation (ADS, Aerospace Wales, FAC, NWAA, WEAF)
|Guests: Non-member organisation
Click here to see if you are members of the MAA.
Sponsorship opportunities available
Email Maxine Oatridge, MAA General Manager, for more information.
Interested in participating as a "buyer" at no cost?
Email Maxine Oatridge, MAA General Manager, to discuss the opportunity.