The event is being organised as part of the three-year DRAMA additive manufacturing project. The Midlands Aerospace Alliance is a partner in the project to help our members understand and adopt this new technology.
DRAMA aims to establish world-class additive manufacturing ‘test bed’ facilities and a corresponding digital-twin virtual environment for the aerospace industry and its supply chain. The test bed facilities will be at the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing (NCAM), located at The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), Coventry and at Renishaw’s AM Solution Centre in Stone, Staffordshire. For more about DRAMA and the support on offer click here.
Join us at this special event at GKN in Bristol, to:
- learn how GKN is adopting additive manufacturing
- understand how the DRAMA project could benefit your business and provide support along your additive manufacturing journey
This event has been set up specifically for manufacturers and metal processing companies.
09.00 Registration, refreshments
09.30 Welcome - Andrew Mair, MAA Chief Executive
- Welcome to the site from host
- What is additive? Update on DRAMA progress - Katy Milne, MTC
- Supply Chain Engagement opportunities - Bridget Day, Technology Director, MAA
- GKN Keynote address – Presentation about GKN, its markets and facilities, then its Additive Manufacturing journey – Tim Hope
11.00 Coffee and networking
11.30 Additive Manufacturing journeys - speakers from supply chain companies will share their experiences
12.30 Lunch and networking
13.30 Digital workshop
14.45 Tour of facilities
15.45 Plenary and Meeting Close
Book your place here
This event is now full.