A webinar focused on small and medium enterprises in the Midlands and how they can access funding for innovation.
The University of Nottingham invites you to attend this Aerospace UP Innovation Finance and Funding event. The event is aimed at small and medium enterprises in the Midlands. This event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams.
In these uncertain times it is more important than ever for SME’s to understand the support that is available to stabilise the business and enable continued growth through innovation.
This event will give an overview of the support available in the Midlands region from both the public and private sectors and how to apply, with the opportunity to ask questions and connect with an expert after the session to discuss your individual circumstances.
Aerospace Unlocking Potential (UP) aims to support the aerospace supply chain in the Midlands by helping to unlock its innovation potential. The project is being delivered by the University of Nottingham and the Midlands Aerospace Alliance and is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- 13:00 Introduction
- 13:05 Aerospace Unlocking Potential - Lisa Brewer, Business Development Officer, University of Nottingham
- 13:30 Innovation and Growth Support for SME’s - Mark Heal and Paul Edwards, Innovation and Growth Advisers, Innovate UK Edge
- 13:50 Support from British Business Bank – Lewis Stringer, Senior Manager, UK Network Team, British Business Bank
- 14:10 Research and Development Tax Credits – Ian Davie, Senior Consultant, TBAT Innovation
- 14:30 Q&A
- 15:00 Close.
As a pan-Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) project, Aerospace UP is available to SMEs in 8 Midlands LEP areas:
- Black Country
- Coventry and Warwickshire
- Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Greater Birmingham and Solihull
- Greater Lincolnshire
- Leicester and Leicestershire
- South East Midlands
- Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
This event is focused on providing SMEs with information on how to access available funding for innovation.
Are you eligible for funding and expert support?
Why not see now if your organisation is eligible for funding and expert support from the University of Nottingham and the Midlands Aerospace Alliance under the Aerospace UP programme?
Click here to fill in the simple on-line eligibility check & enrolment form. In a nutshell, the criteria are:
- SME (business with fewer than 250 employees, turnover less than €50m)
- business address in Midlands.
For any questions about the form and eligibility contact Sarah Walker, ERDF Project Manager, Institute for Aerospace Technology, University of Nottingham - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Nottingham are managing the bookings for this event. Click here to register your place.