On this page
The MAA is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee, governed by its own Board of directors and representing all segments of the Midlands aerospace industry. There are currently more than 300 companies who subscribe to MAA membership, making us the second largest aerospace regional membership organisation in the world after Aerospace Valley (Toulouse – Bordeaux in France).
New! Prime membership
Upgrade to the PRIME membership package. Available to all existing and new members:
- MAA membership for 12 months
- Silver sponsorship of MAA Annual Conference
- Silver sponsorship of the MAA Annual Dinner
- Table for 10 at MAA Annual Dinner
- A place at an “Inside . . . . with MAA” visit to a major aerospace company
- ¼ page advert in the MAA’s Midlands Aerospace magazine
- Sponsorship of two MAA e-letters
- Sponsorship of MAA website
- Brochure distribution within UK pavilion at Farnborough Airshow
Package cost: £5,975.
Actual value of package at least: £9,460.
For more information or to discuss your requirements call Joanne Cole on 02476 430 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and subscription
Companies involved in and with the aerospace industry in the Midlands are eligible for MAA membership for an annual subscription of £595 per year (East and West Midlands based companies). Membership is valid annually from 1 April – 31 March.
- This includes firms of all sizes active in: aircraft and systems manufacturing at all tiers, maintenance, repair and overhaul, professional services to aerospace, and testing, tooling, design and production equipment.
- Organisations that help support the aerospace industry are also eligible, for example: financial institutions, universities and colleges, research centres, and consultants.
- Also eligible are organisations that represent the broader aerospace community, such as trade unions and government bodies.
Aerospace companies outside the Midlands region may join as associate members for an annual subscription of £950 per year.
Benefits of membership
Promotion of your company’s capabilities to the aerospace community
Making sure you receive up-to-date information with news, opportunities and relevant events
Organised opportunities to network with colleagues from across the Midlands aerospace industry at regular MAA members meetings
4. Expertise and advice
The MAA team are available on an ongoing basis to take specific queries, address issues on behalf of our members, and support you in developing aerospace market opportunities, identifying technology development partners and improving operational performance
5. Policy and funding lobbying
The MAA is very active in raising the profile of the industry and what it needs from government through its partnership with other aerospace clusters and our national body ADS, and in the MAA's meetings directly with
- government ministers
- Members of Parliament
- other influential bodies
6. Funding support
The MAA has strong relationships with support bodies such as the Department for International Trade (we are an accredited Tradeshow Access Programme organisation) and Innovate UK. We advise members and help them with funding applications. Click here for locally available grant funding.
- You will receive a formal Certificate of MAA Membership for display
- You will retain the right to display the MAA logo on your official letterhead and website
- Your company capabilities will be displayed in the annual printed MAA membership directory and on the MAA website member directory
- You will be able to send up to two members to each quarterly MAA members meeting free of charge
- You will have free or discounted attendance at key events and seminars throughout the year
- You will have the opportunity to stand for election to the MAA Board or participate in MAA Working Groups on business development, new technology and operational best practice where you can help develop and implement MAA strategy
You can join by completing the online membership application here.
Once we receive the application we will process your details. If the application is successful we will send you an invoice via email. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
Other documents are available to download:
What is the Midlands Aerospace Alliance and how does it help its members? (two-page summary to print)
Membership subscription rates
MAA Memorandum and Articles of Association
If you would prefer to apply for membership by completing a word version of the application form please contact us on 024 7643 0250 or email email@example.com