Visit the Midlands Aerospace Alliance at the Paris Airshow, 19 - 25 June 2017.
We are pleased to announce that the Midlands Aerospace Alliance will be exhibiting with their members at the 52nd Paris Airshow, 19–25 June 2017. Visit us in Hall 2b, stand G171.
The 52nd show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions and once again will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days of the show will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
The largest show in the world (2015 figures):
- 2,303 exhibitor companies from 48 countries
- 296 Official Delegations from 91 countries
- 149,947 trade visitors
Business deals (2015): $130 billion worth of orders were announced including:
- 934 commercial airliners
- Airbus, Boeing, ATR, Embraer ($112 bn)
- Airbus: 421 aircraft ($57 bn) – Boeing: 331 aircraft ($50.2 bn)
- 835 CFMI engines ($14 bn)
- 52 Airbus Helicopters (€550 m)
- 900 micro-satellites for Airbus Defence & Space (constellation for Internet connections)
The MAA stand design for 2017
Your company could be part of a stand like this at the next Farnborough Airshow July 2018 and Paris Airshow 2019.
MAA members exhibiting this year
To see the MAA Paris airshow 2015 report including previous exhibitors feedback about the show click here.