Hear from Boeing, Leonardo, Rolls-Royce, UTC Aerospace Systems, Moog, Meggitt & more. . .
Aero Engine Forum Birmingham, 18 - 20 April 2017, is a supply chain event that brings together engine makers and first-tier systems makers with the entire supply chain.
Day One Conference
On day one AEF Birmingham will feature a major international conference at the International Convention Centre - Birmingham, coordinated by the Midlands Aerospace Alliance. Prominent engine makers and first-tier companies will explain what technologies and capabilities they need from their suppliers today and tomorrow.
Keynote speakers include:
- Mike Whitehead, Chief Engineer and Head of Programme – UltraFan™ Technologies, Rolls-Royce
- Colin Turner, Technical Exploitation Manager, Leonardo Helicopters Yeovil
- Denzil Lawrence, Industrial Collaboration Representative, Supplier Management, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Steve Parker, Director of Engineering, Meggitt PLC
- Robert Hupfer, General Manager Actuation, UTC Aerospace Systems
- Jonathan Murday, Director of Business Development and Programmes, Moog Aircraft Control Components Sector
- Mark Scully, Head of Technology, Advanced Systems and Propulsion, Aerospace Technology Institute
Days Two and Three B2B Meetings
On days two and three engineering, procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, commodity teams, suppliers and service providers will meet through pre-arranged one-on-one meetings. All participants will be able to sign up, identify and request meetings with relevant contacts prior to the event.
Click here for more information, delegate rates and how to book.