The Netherlands Aerospace Group and its members are participating in the 2nd in a series of fact finding Missions to the UK. Each Mission includes visits to OEM’s and Business-to-Business discussions with UK SME’s.
The purpose of the Mission is to understand the general business environment in the UK, the size of the aerospace market and having B2B’s to see if there are opportunities to collaborate with complementary organisations.
The following companies from The Netherlands will be attending:
- AmEuro Metals - AmEuro Metals B.V. is an independent, privately held, metal distributor specializing in the supply of raw materials for use in the aerospace, defense and high tech industries.
- Brabant Development Agency (BOM) - The Brabant Development Agency (BOM) is committed to the sustainable development of the economy in Brabant. We do this by investing in businesses, attracting foreign companies and forging partnerships
- EMS - Dutch-German engineering company EMS delivers specific parts and services to a wide range of industries such as the energy, automotive, printing and the aerospace business. Since January 2017 the company offers heat treatment and vacuum brazing services to the aerospace industry based on a successful Nadcap accreditation.
- GMT Benelux - KMWE Precision together with DutchAero is part of the KMWE Group. The KMWE Group is a supplier and partner to the world’s leading companies in the aerospace sector, specialising in metal aero-structures and aero-engine components & assemblies.
- KMWE Precision - KMWE Precision together with DutchAero is part of the KMWE Group. The KMWE Group is a supplier and partner to the world’s leading companies in the aerospace sector, specialising in metal aero-structures and aero-engine components & assemblies.
- NLR - Netherlands Aerospace Centre - The NLR – Netherlands Aerospace Centre (Nederlands Lucht- en Ruimtevaartcentrum) is one of the Dutch Major Technological Institutes which perform a large part of the applied research in the Netherlands, each within its own specific technology field. As an independent non-profit organisation, NLR is the central institute for aerospace research in The Netherlands.
- Technobis Fibre Technologies - Technobis Fibre Technologies is specialized in the development and supply of solutions for fiber optic sensing systems based on integrated photonics and specifically for demanding environments.
Book your place now!